Year Age Eligibility as on 31 March, 2023 Pre-Primary (Elementary Montessori Education) NIDO 18 Months + Red 2 Years + Blue 3 Years + EYFS 4 Years +
- Steps to Admissions
1. Collect the registration form from The Ardee School office.
2. Submit the filled in registration form in person at The Ardee School office, Noida.
3. Await intimation from the school authorities for an interaction, which is usually done once the registration forms are processed.
4. Parents will be intimated by an e-mail/ call on the results of their interaction and the procedure to follow the after.
In case you wish to visit the school campus email or call the school office to fix an appointment.
- Documents Required
Following documents are required to be submitted upon intimation of the offer for admission for your child to the school:
- 6 passport size photographs of the student and 2 passport size photograph of each parent.
- Birth Certificate of the child (in original) for verification and legible photocopy for the school records.
- A photocopy of the proof of residence (electricity bill, telephone bill / voters ID) and the original of the same for verification.
- Aadhar Card of both the parents and of student (in case available)
- A photocopy of PAN CARD of the Payee Parent
- Previous School's Report Card & Transfer Certificate if applicable
You will be provided with the following documents - The Indemnity form, The Health Card and the Consent Form. You are requested to sign and return them at the time of admission and payment of fees.
- Payment of fees
The admission fees will be paid at the school office. The fees can be paid on quarterly / half yearly / yearly basis.
Any queries related to the fee structure and refund policy may be clarified at the time of admission.
One quarter notice (in writing or email) fee in lieu of such a notice must be given before withdrawal.
Transfer Certificate will be issued subject to clearance of all dues.
Notice for withdrawal must be provided as follows:
- For withdrawal at the end of first term notice must be given by June 30, 2022.
- For withdrawal at the end of second term notice must be given by September 30, 2022.
- For withdrawal at the end of third term notice must be given by December 31, 2022.
- For withdrawal at the end of fourth term notice must be given by March 31, 2023.
Last date for the payment of fee
- The last date for payment of first term fee is July 10, 2022.
- The last date for payment of second term fee is October 10, 2022.
- The last date for payment of third term fee is January 10, 2023.
- The last date for payment of fourth term fee is April 10, 2023.
The Ardee School, Noida established in 2014, follows the Montessori pedagogy. The school is a multi-national and multi-cultural community with more branches in New Delhi, Gurugram and Goa.